Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook or Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
Disabling these cookies may affect the functionality of our site when browsing
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and BeccyMiller.com accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that BeccyMiller.com has no control over its content.
Any link from us to an external website does not imply or mean that BeccyMiller.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. BeccyMiller.com does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
Hyperlinks and hypertext links are provided on our website to promote easy access to the variety of information and services provided. We accept no liability arising out of the use of such links, including:
- misuse or misunderstanding of these hyperlinks and hypertext links and web site navigational methods
- third party interpretation of data or information which is distributed around the web site and reached using hypertext and hyperlinks
- third party understanding of or use of the navigational structure of the site or the interpretation of distributed information on the site
We may revise this disclaimer at any time, without prior notice, by updating this web page
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.