It’s all about the Questions!
Would you like some tips to help turbo charge your day and give you the focus to appreciate yourself and others from where you are right now?
This can be as simple as just asking the right questions!
The following are questions devised by Tony Robbins to help people set up their day be consciously choosing what to focus on and so create more of what they would like to experience. His theory is that our brain constantly asks questions therefore, if we harness this by choosing to ask more powerful and empowering ones then we can create a massive shift in how we feel and in our ability to change our state and be more resourceful.
The evening questions are great for again focusing on what went well rather than what didn’t and to see things from the perspective of the positive impact you had on others and so leading to feeling more appreciation for yourself.
The problem solving questions are great to help you reframe the context of what you may be experiencing and free you to be more resourceful in how you handle it.
I try to do these everyday not always successfully but when I do it does make a massive difference to how I feel. Try them for yourself and let me know how you find them!
Morning Power Questions
- What am I happy about in my life right now? What about it makes me happy? How does that make me feel?
- What am I excited about in my life right now? What about it makes me excited? How does that make me feel?
- What am I proud of in my life right now? What about it makes me proud? How does that make me feel?
- What am I grateful for in my life right now?
- What am I enjoying most in my life right now? What about it makes it enjoyable?
- What am I committed to in my life right now? What about it makes me committed? How does that make me feel?
- Who do I love? Who loves me? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?
Evening Power Questions
- What have I given today? In what ways have I been a giver?
- What did I learn today?
- How has today added to the quality of my life? How can I use today as an investment in my future?
Problem Solving Questions
- What is good about this problem?
- What is not perfect yet?
- What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?
- What am I willing to no longer do in order to make it the way I want it?
- How can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make it the way I want it?